Apple's Jony Ive will take back control of his famous design team
"With the completion of Apple Park, Apple's design leaders and teams are again reporting directly to Jony Ive, who remains focused purely on design," an Apple spokesperson told Bloomberg. Apple didn't immediately respond to a request for comment from Business Insider.
*APPLE'S IVE RETAKES MANAGEMENT OF DESIGN TEAM AFTER 2 YEARS- Mark Gurman (@markgurman) December 8, 2017
- Discover the 7 most famous Shiva temples in India you must visit once
- Should you buy the iPhone 15 on EMI?
- Unlocking the magic of golden milk: Top 10 amazing benefits
- Beyond Artistry: Da Vinci's infamous 'Rule of Trees' faces new round of scientific scrutiny after 500 years
- Sunflower Seeds: A nutrient-packed powerhouse for health and flavor