CHART OF THE DAY: Apple's Safari Is Crushing Google In Mobile Browser Market Share
Android may have 80% of the smartphone market, but Android phone owners don't seem to be doing much on them.
View all Offers
eKools® Women's Fleece Blend Winters Hoodie Sweatshirt with Pockets (Flee2 Series)₹ 798₹ 2199Buy On
- 69% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Men's Parka Coat (50BAQ_Maroon_Large)₹ 952₹ 2799Buy On
- 45% OFF
Marks & Spencer Women's Stretch Viscose Tee Cardigan Sweater (T38/5765X_Grey_10)₹ 999₹ 999Buy On
- 70% OFF
Qube By Fort Collins Women's Parka Coat (89500Q_Navy/Orasto_Large)₹ 2999₹ 2999Buy On
Amazon Brand - Symbol mens Track Pants₹ 459₹ 1299Buy On
Specifically, when it comes to mobile Web browsing, Apple's Safari browser for the iPhone has the largest mobile browser market share by a longshot.
Here's the breakdown of mobile browser market share from BI Intelligence.
- Shrinking car and two-wheeler sales is now hurting India’s biggest private bank
- The best pay masters in the gig economy aren’t good enough
- Amazon Great Republic Sale: Top deals on recliners, sofas and more home furnishing items
- Best fashion and beauty deals during Amazon sale
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best audio deals on headphones, speakers