These five apps will save your time spent on milk and grocery runs
grocery deliveryto moving houses, the technology for pickup and drop services is significantly rising in the country.
- There are over 1,000 logistics tech startups so far.
- Here are the five
logistics appsfor your daily deliverables.
According to the Indian Brand Equity Foundation, the logistics industry is expected to hit $215 billion by next year. There are over 1,000 logistics tech startups so far.
Here are the five apps that are must-haves.
Dunzo allows users to to order groceries and pet supplies from 1,500 stores nearby. The services are available across five cities — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
The app supplies everything from salt packets to late night deliveries. It does not have any ‘minimum order’ restrictions and lets the user track the order in real-time.
Bigbasket is a
Milkbasket grocery app will ease your morning hustle. The app delivers organic products including milk, eggs and bread, among others. The app provides free delivery everyday in the morning at 7 am. It also lets the user order till midnight.
The services allow to choose from over 40 varieties of milk — including organic products and brands like Mother Dairy, Amul, Nestle.
Grofers is an online grocery store delivering across 21 cities in India — including Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore. The app delivers products from brands like Patanjali, Ashirwad, Saffola and Fortune among others. The online store provides a range of baby care products, diapers and beauty products.
Food delivery platform Swiggy provides its user an option to buy grocery products via 'Swiggy Store.' The apps also allows instant pickup and delivery services to its customers with 'Swiggy Go'
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: Capture your world in brand new way
- Golden lion tamarins, Gautemala forest fires and illegal logging in Nepal — saving endangered species disrupted by coronavirus
- India's Daman and Diu remains coronavirus-free thanks to its 'Corona Warriors'
- Apple Watch ECG feature coming to Japan and Brazil
- India-China border dispute to be resolved through talks, says MEA