Here’s how to check your bank account balance using WhatsApp Pay
- You will have to first link your bank account to
- The bank account balance can be viewed either from settings or from the payment message screen.
- To view your account balance, you will need to input the UPI PIN.
If you haven’t set up WhatsApp payment, you can do that in the app by heading over to the Payments option in Settings on iOS devices or by tapping the three-dot More options icon on Android devices. Select ‘Add payment method’ and follow the instructions. It’s important to note that you can only select a bank account that is associated with your WhatsApp number. At the end of the process, you will have to set up a PIN which has to be remembered for making further use of the UPI payment services.
Once you have set-up the payment method and added a bank account, you can check your bank account’s balance using the two methods given below.
Check bank account balance from Settings.
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- On iOS, tap on Settings at the bottom of the screen, or on Android OS, tap on the three-dot icon at the top right of the main screen.
- Select Payments.
- Under the Payment methods, choose the relevant bank account.
- Tap on View Account Balance and it will prompt you to input the PIN.
- Your bank account balance will be displayed once you enter the PIN.
Check bank account balance when sending money
You can also check your account balance while sending money from the payment message screen. Follow the steps below to check your balance.
- From the payment message screen, tap on the available payment method.
- If you have linked more than one bank account to WhatsApp Pay, tap on the account whose balance you wish to view.
- Now, tap on View Account Balance.
- When prompted, enter the PIN to check your account balance.
AdvertisementHow to take screenshots on Windows 10, 8 and 7
How to delete Facebook account permanently
How to fix Gmail if you're not receiving emails
Popular on BI
- Midcaps Bajaj Electricals, IRCTC and Hatsun Agro have surged more than 40% in a span of 30 days
- Influencer marketing will be Rs 900 crore market in India by the end of 2021: Report
- Smaller crypto exchanges in South Korea will be closing their doors in the next 24 hours
- Powered by Unacademy and upGrad’s mega deals, Indian startups raised $10.8 billion in the last two months
- TVS Eurogrip denies speculation over signing a Rs 23 crore sponsorship deal with Chennai Super Kings