How to track a FedEx order online or contact FedEx for delivery issues
- You can directly track any
FedExorder on the FedEx website or through an emailed link.
- On the Tracking page, you'll find information on where your package has been picked up and scanned and the expected delivery date and time.
packagesthat are damaged, lost, or missing contents, you can file an online claim.
On the tracking page, you can view your shipment's travel history, general shipment facts like package dimensions and weight, and file a claim if your package is damaged, lost, or missing contents.
FedEx offers a couple of options for tracking your mail. You can go directly to the FedEx homepage and click on the Tracking tab. If you're a FedEx Delivery Manager member, you can receive alerts and make additional changes.
The membership's free tier includes basic features like delivery alerts, holding a package for pickup, signing for packages online, providing delivery instructions, and requesting a vacation hold. If you want to sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager, you'll need to give yourself time. To complete your registration and verify your address, you'll need to enter an activation code that FedEx will mail to you in three to five business days.
Here's how to ensure you get your FedEx package or know when to report a
How to track a FedEx order on the FedEx website
1. Go to fedex.com.
2. Click the "Tracking" tab.
3. Enter your tracking number in the "Tracking ID" box.
4. Select "Track" or press the Enter key.
5. Check the status of your package.
6. Alternatively, you can enter your tracking number in the "Tracking ID" box on the FedEx homepage, then click "Track" or press the Enter key.
How to track a FedEx order using FedEx Delivery Manager
1. Go to the main FedEx Delivery Manager page.
2. Sign in to FedEx Delivery Manager.
3. Select the tracking number of a shipment to view tracking details.
4. Check the status of your package.
How to contact FedEx for package issues
1. Go to the FedEx claim page.
2. Click "Start a Claim" to initiate a claim for shipments that are damaged, lost, or missing contents.
3. Enter your tracking number and select a claim type from the dropdown menu.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
How to track your Amazon order on a computer or mobile device
How to track an eBay order if the seller has provided tracking information, or contact the seller for updates
How to track a UPS order, leave instructions for delivery, or find a missing package
How to track a USPS order, get updates on your expected delivery, and find a missing package
How to cancel an order on Amazon
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- Meet the newest employee at Elon Musk's SpaceX. He's 14.
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Srinagar
- List of famous things to buy in Munnar
- Ads that sailed into the eye of a controversy
- India tops world ranking in digital payments, records 89.5 million transactions in 2022: MyGovIndia
- Will regulate AI and ensure it doesn't harm digital citizens: Rajeev Chandrasekhar