Samsung Galaxy M12 to launch in India on March 11 – 8nm Exynos processor, specs, price and everything else you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy M12 is scheduled to launch on March 11 in India.
- The highlights of the device include its 90Hz display and the 5,000mAh battery.
- The device is expected to be priced under ₹12,000 in India.
AdvertisementSamsung is all set to launch its latest budget device in the Galaxy M series, dubbed as the Galaxy M12 in India on March 11. The Korean smartphone maker has confirmed the launch of the device on Amazon India.
The device will be launched on March 11 at 12 noon. The Amazon product page for the device is now live and users can express their interest in the device by clicking on the ‘Notify Me’ button.
The Samsung Galaxy M12 was launched in Vietnam last month, so the specifications of the device are already known.
Samsung Galaxy M12 expected price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is expected to be priced under ₹12,000 in India. The device will go on sale soon after its launch on March 11. It is expected to be available in Attractive Black, Elegant Blue and Trendy Emerald Green colour options.
Samsung Galaxy M12 specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M12 runs on Android 11 with OneUI 3 out of the box. It features a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The Galaxy M12 is powered by the octa-core Exynos 850 chipset coupled with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
|48MP primary||f/2.0 aperture|
|5MP ultra-wide angle lens||f/2.2 aperture|
|2MP depth sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|8MP selfie camera||f/2.4 aperture|
The Samsung Galaxy M12 is powered by a 6,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging and offers 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and a USB Type-C port. It features a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Samsung Galaxy F62 review – the new mid-range killer
Over 130 Samsung smartphones to get 4 years of security updates —including Galaxy M, Galaxy A series
OnePlus 9 series specifications and features leaked – here's everything we know about the upcoming OnePlus smartphones
Popular on BI
- Oct 1 deadline for compulsory e-invoice generation nears for firms with ₹10 crore turnover
- Prospective homebuyers expect property prices to increase
- ICICIdirect launches online platform Flash Trade for F&O traders
- Apple announces offers on iPhone 14 series, AirPods Pro
- Great resignation impact being felt in India as attrition rate remains elevated at 20% in 2022