How to use both cameras simultaneously on iPhone
- Despite high specs, Apple doesn’t support multi-camera mode in their default app.
- Using different third party apps you can get access to both
- Below, we have compiled the list of free and paid apps that lets you use both iPhone cameras simultaneously.
Thanks to the applications that let you use iPhone's front and rear camera simultaneously to the fullest. By using such apps you can capture images and videos from multiple cameras on your iPhone at the same time.
Here we have compiled the list of top apps that supports the use of both cameras on iPhone simultaneously.
BiCam (Free/ No In-app purchases)
Download the BiCam from App Store, it is free to download. Grant all the required permissions. The app features easy to use interface along with functionality such as zoom, use of a flashlight for video recording, screen flash and full-HD recording.
Multicam Pro (Free/ In-App Purchases)
This app is available free to download. Once installed, give all the required permissions. The app features a split-screen layout. Also, you can customize individual cameras as per your preference.
It is developed by FilmicPro but it is not free to download. The app is compatible with iPhone 13 series devices, iPhone 12 series devices, iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11, Xs Max, Xs, Xr, SE 2. iPad Pro 2018 and newer. Also, you can customize the video settings as per your need.
Dualgram (Free/ In-App Purchases)
The app is completely free to download but it comes with in-app purchases. It features flash, 2x zoom, landscape and portrait mode, split-screen and much more.
Airtel Xstream Fiber broadband launches three new ‘All-in-One’ plans — price, speed, data and other details
iOS 16: Everything we know about expected features and release date
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report