OnePlus 9RT is launching next week, design revealed
OnePlus 9RTis launching in China next week.
- The official page reveals an improved camera sensor.
- The camera module also looks different from its predecessor, the
The OnePlus 9RT is expected to be an updated version of the OnePlus 9R that was released earlier this year. The OnePlus 9RT is now live on the company’s website for China. The official release gives us a sneak peek into what’s on offer on the upcoming phone.
The camera module at the back looks different from its predecessor, and there is an upgrade here. The 9R features a 48MP primary sensor at the back while the 9RT is equipped with a 50MP sensor. The OnePlus 9RT will have the alert slider and the volume rockers on the right side, and the company logo will be at the centre of the back. However, we do not have much information about the front panel — the display and the front camera.
AdvertisementThe official website also gives us a glance at the OnePlus 9RT retail box which carries the smartphone maker’s trademark red colour design but looks sleeker. We will know more about what's on offer when the official launch of the product takes place. For now, here are some rumoured specifications that we can expect to see in the OnePlus 9RT smartphone.
Expected specifications of OnePlus 9RT
As per rumours, we will have a few upgrades on the OnePlus 9RT from its predecessor. The 9RT is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 888 chipset, an improvement from the Snapdragon 870 in the 9R. The display will be the same, a 6.55-inch AMOLED FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
It will come with Android 11, based on ColorOS 12. The camera sensors are expected to be similar except for the enhancement in the primary sensor. The 9RT will have a Sony IMX766 50MP primary sensor, a 16MP ultra-wide lens, a 5MP macro lens, and a 2MP monochrome lens. The front camera is expected to feature the same 16MP sensor house in a punch-hole type cutout.
As for the battery, we expect it to have a 4,500 mAh with 65W Warp charge support.
The phone is expected to be released in the Indian market, but whether this will be with its China announcement next week or at a later date, is yet to be confirmed.
AdvertisementOnePlus 10 Pro is rumoured to get 5x optical zoom in addition to a periscope lens
OnePlus’ OxygenOS 12 update – release date, eligible devices, features and everything you need to know
Google and YouTube say they will cut off climate-change deniers from being able to monetize their content and display ads
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term
- IPL to Covid vaccine — Here’s what Indians searched on Google the most in 2021
- Best ultrawide monitors in India