Poco F4 GT to launch on April 26 – specs, expected price and everything we know so far
Poco F4 GTis scheduled to be launched on April 26.
- The Poco F4 GT is a flagship device and is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming Poco smartphone.
The Poco F4 GT is expected to be a rebadged version of the Redmi K50G that was introduced in China in February. While the specifications are expected to be the same, Poco is expected to offer the device in new color variants.
The Poco F4 GT is the successor of the Poco F3 GT that was launched last year. This time around, the company is launching the device as a flagship smartphone and not as a mid-range device.
Poco F4 GT launch date
The Poco F4 GT is scheduled to launch on April 26, 5:30 PM IST globally. We expect the company to announce the India launch in the coming days.
Poco F4 GT expected price
The Poco F4 GT will likely be priced close to the Redmi K50G’s price. The Redmi K50G was launched with a starting price of CNY 3,299 (₹38,650 approx.). Keeping this in mind, we expect the Poco F4 GT to be priced at around ₹40,000 when it is launched in India.
Poco F4 GT specifications
The Poco F4 GT is expected to run on Android 12 with MIUI 13 skin on top. It is expected to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
In terms of performance, the device is expected to be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset, coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Poco F4 GT is expected to feature a 64MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP telemacro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to sport a 20MP selfie camera.
The Poco F4 GT is expected to be powered by a 4,700mAh battery with 120W fast charge support. It is expected to offer a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
We should know more about the device, including its price and availability tomorrow.
OnePlus 10 specifications leak ahead of launch – 150W fast charging, 50MP rear camera and more
Here's what the upcoming OnePlus 10R 5G will look like
Indian travellers in UAE can now use UPI for payments
Popular on BI
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024