Here’s what Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will cost in India!
According to a media report, Apple has priced
The 64 GB variant of the iPhone 6s will be priced at Rs 72,000 while 128 GB variant of the phone will cost you Rs 82,000 only. The price bracket goes up by a notch for its 6s Plus edition. The 64 GB and 128 GB variants of the iPhone 6s Plus will cost Rs 82,000 and Rs 92,000 respectively.
Stunned?Well, the good news is that most of us can still be proud owners of Apple because the company has brought down its prices for its iPhone 6,
For those, who feel that the phones are still out of budget, can rejoice in the fact that the 16 GB version of iPhone 5s will now cost you only Rs 35,000 while the 64 GB variant will be available for Rs40,000. It may not be the latest but nevertheless, its Apple!
The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been launched in four different colours—Rose Gold , Silver, Gold and Space Grey. The company will launch the phones in India on October 16.
Image Credit: Businessinsider.com
Popular on BI
- Indians stick to TV for prime time and that's keeping them from cutting the 'cord'
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg