Here’s what Apple’s iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will cost in India!
According to a media report, Apple has priced
The 64 GB variant of the iPhone 6s will be priced at Rs 72,000 while 128 GB variant of the phone will cost you Rs 82,000 only. The price bracket goes up by a notch for its 6s Plus edition. The 64 GB and 128 GB variants of the iPhone 6s Plus will cost Rs 82,000 and Rs 92,000 respectively.
Stunned?Well, the good news is that most of us can still be proud owners of Apple because the company has brought down its prices for its iPhone 6,
For those, who feel that the phones are still out of budget, can rejoice in the fact that the 16 GB version of iPhone 5s will now cost you only Rs 35,000 while the 64 GB variant will be available for Rs40,000. It may not be the latest but nevertheless, its Apple!
The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been launched in four different colours—Rose Gold , Silver, Gold and Space Grey. The company will launch the phones in India on October 16.
Image Credit: Businessinsider.com
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders