How to delete my activity manually on Google Search?
While using the Google sites, apps and services, your activities are saved in your Google Account. It is possible to view and delete this activity. You can also choose to stop saving most of the activities at any given time.
How to delete
- Open your device settings on your tablet or android phone
- Go to Google and then Google Account
- On top of the page you will see Data & Personalization
- Under the ‘Activity and Timeline’, tap on ‘My Activity’.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right of the search bar. Go to ‘delete activity by’
- Click on ‘All time’ you will see under ‘Delete by date’.
- Now tap on Delete.
Here we are talking about deleting the specific items on
- Open the device settings on your Android phone or tablet. Go to Google and then Google Account.
- Tap on ‘Data and Personalization’ you will find at the top.
- Tap on ‘My Activity’ you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
- Locate the items you wish to delete and to do this, you can follow two methods.
- You can browse by day. Tap on the three vertical dots for more and then go to item view.
- You can use filters or do a manual search.
- Go to the item you wish to delete and then tap on the three vertical dots for more and then tap on Delete.
Some interesting facts about Shakuntala Devi a Human Computer How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries list
Top 10 richest people in the world
- K'taka health minister defends Covaxin, says it's safe
- Expert panel recommends Phase 1 trial of nasal Covid-19 vaccine (IANS Exclusive, Lead)
- Bombay High Court permits Sebamed ads targeting Dove with no changes and asks to put an end on Lux’s comparison with Rin
- Vaccine hesitancy among healthcare workers must end: Govt
- Software firm Magenic is the third acquisition of Cognizant in January this year