How to delete my activity manually on Google Search?
While using the Google sites, apps and services, your activities are saved in your Google Account. It is possible to view and delete this activity. You can also choose to stop saving most of the activities at any given time.
How to delete my activity manually
- Open your device settings on your tablet or android phone
- Go to Google and then Google Account
- On top of the page you will see Data & Personalization
- Under the ‘Activity and Timeline’, tap on ‘My Activity’.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right of the search bar. Go to ‘delete activity by’
- Click on ‘All time’ you will see under ‘Delete by date’.
- Now tap on Delete.
Here we are talking about deleting the specific items on
- Open the device settings on your Android phone or tablet. Go to Google and then Google Account.
- Tap on ‘Data and Personalization’ you will find at the top.
- Tap on ‘My Activity’ you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
- Locate the items you wish to delete and to do this, you can follow two methods.
- You can browse by day. Tap on the three vertical dots for more and then go to item view.
- You can use filters or do a manual search.
- Go to the item you wish to delete and then tap on the three vertical dots for more and then tap on Delete.
Some interesting facts about Shakuntala Devi a Human Computer How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries list
Top 10 richest people in the world
Popular on BI
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- IISC joins hands with AIIMS Rishikesh to develop algorithm that can read brain scans to detect epilepsy
- Overlapping symptoms of dengue, Covid-19 confusing in many cases, say doctors
- Sterlite Technologies launches optical solution for 5G rollout
- NASA pushes back Artemis I Moon mission launch to November
- Auto sales jump in September: Maruti reports over a 100% jump in volumes