How to delete my activity manually on Google Search?
While using the Google sites, apps and services, your activities are saved in your Google Account. It is possible to view and delete this activity. You can also choose to stop saving most of the activities at any given time.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
How to delete
- Open your device settings on your tablet or android phone
- Go to Google and then Google Account
- On top of the page you will see Data & Personalization
- Under the ‘Activity and Timeline’, tap on ‘My Activity’.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right of the search bar. Go to ‘delete activity by’
- Click on ‘All time’ you will see under ‘Delete by date’.
- Now tap on Delete.
Here we are talking about deleting the specific items on
- Open the device settings on your Android phone or tablet. Go to Google and then Google Account.
- Tap on ‘Data and Personalization’ you will find at the top.
- Tap on ‘My Activity’ you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
- Locate the items you wish to delete and to do this, you can follow two methods.
- You can browse by day. Tap on the three vertical dots for more and then go to item view.
- You can use filters or do a manual search.
- Go to the item you wish to delete and then tap on the three vertical dots for more and then tap on Delete.
Some interesting facts about Shakuntala Devi a Human Computer How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries list
Top 10 richest people in the world
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Sikkim assembly passes budget for 2021-22
- The digital economy will thrive on customer connections and empowerment, says Adobe India's Nitin Singhal
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP