How to delete my activity manually on Google Search?
While using the Google sites, apps and services, your activities are saved in your Google Account. It is possible to view and delete this activity. You can also choose to stop saving most of the activities at any given time.
How to delete
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
- Open your device settings on your tablet or android phone
- Go to Google and then Google Account
- On top of the page you will see Data & Personalization
- Under the ‘Activity and Timeline’, tap on ‘My Activity’.
- Click on the three vertical dots on the right of the search bar. Go to ‘delete activity by’
- Click on ‘All time’ you will see under ‘Delete by date’.
- Now tap on Delete.
How to delete the individual items in my activity
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
Here we are talking about deleting the specific items on
- Open the device settings on your Android phone or tablet. Go to Google and then Google Account.
- Tap on ‘Data and Personalization’ you will find at the top.
- Tap on ‘My Activity’ you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
- Locate the items you wish to delete and to do this, you can follow two methods.
- You can browse by day. Tap on the three vertical dots for more and then go to item view.
- You can use filters or do a manual search.
- Go to the item you wish to delete and then tap on the three vertical dots for more and then tap on Delete.
Some interesting facts about Shakuntala Devi a Human Computer How you can check PM Kisan scheme beneficiaries list
Top 10 richest people in the world
- India has limited options for weapons that can take down enemy drones
- International Tigers Day: Ten most interesting facts about the beautiful beasts
- Rolex Rings IPO gets subscribed 3.84 times on the first day of bidding
- If Spotify was a country, it would be bigger than the US as subscriber count hits 365 million
- Saudi citizens warned against visiting countries facing travel ban