Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite expected to be priced starting at ₹35,990 in India
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite is expected to be priced starting at ₹35,990.
- The Galaxy Note 10 Lite is expected to be launched in India next week.
South Korean smartphone maker Samsung announced its affordable flagship phone - the Galaxy S10 Lite and Galaxy Note 10 Lite last week. The company is expected to launch them in India soon.
A report by 91Mobiles citing retail sources suggested that Samsung will price the Galaxy Note 10 Lite aggressively in India. The 6GB RAM variant of the device is expected to be priced at ₹35,990 and the 8GB RAM variant of the device is expected to be priced at ₹39,990 in the country.
The Galaxy Note 10 Lite will take on OnePlus
OnePlus has been giving a tough fight to Samsung in the premium segment in India. The company prices its devices in the above ₹30,000 segment and competes with Samsung’s Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series devices.
With the Galaxy Note 10 Lite, Samsung will try to take on the OnePlus 7T, which is priced starting at ₹34,999. If Samsung announces launch offers, the effective price of the Note 10 Lite may even go below the OnePlus 7T’s price.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite specifications
|Android Version||Android 10 with One UI 2.0|
|Display||6.7-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED|
|Rear cameras||12MP primary, f/1.7, OIS|
|12MP ultrawide, f/2.2 aperture|
|12MP telephoto, f/2.4 aperture|
|Selfie camera||32MP primary, f/2.2 aperture|
|Battery||4,500mAh with 25W fast charge|
|Connectivity||4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB Type-C|
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite could be priced to compete with OnePlus 7T in India
Samsung Galaxy S20 to be announced on February 11: Everything we know so far
Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 expected to launch with 10MP selfie camera
- India leaves borrowing calendar unchanged — sticks to its ₹12 lakh crore target for the year
- EA Play games will be available with Xbox Game Pass starting November 10
- Indians can now fly to Kenya and Bhutan under the new air bubble agreement, says Aviation Minister Puri
- Centre extends deadline for IT returns filing for 2019-20 to November 30
- September two-wheeler sales expectations — Hero MotoCorp expected to outperform Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor