OPPO now manufactures one smartphone in three seconds in India
The company said that to ensure seamless supply chain, the factory stocks materials for over 1.2 million phones at any given point.
"With growing popularity of
AdvertisementWith over 10,000-strong
The facility is divided into four sections including assembly, SMT (Surface Mount Technology), storage and supply warehouse.
The super-machines at the SMT section can hold 37,000 micro components per hour, adding on to the production efficiency.
"No matter how complex a PCB is, through the advanced technology the team can complete one Printed Circuit Board Assembly or PCBA in 6.25 seconds," the company said.
The manufacturing unit has 52 rows with 37 assembly stations and 20 test stations and can dispatch hundreds of micro-parts for 200 smartphones in under 10 minutes.
"The integration of high-end technology and human workforce with high level of expertise, creative and cognitive skills is enabling us to produce the most loved OPPO smartphones," Zhou said.
Wipro's share price jumps over 1% after $117 million acquisition of Australian cybersecurity firm Ampion
India’s digital payments soar – UPI crosses ₹5 lakh crore in transaction value in March
West Bengal is the highest contributor to small savings schemes – with elections underway, it could have been a trigger for the government to roll back interest rate cuts
- ICICI Bank, Tech Mahindra, Nestle India and other hot stocks to track on April 20
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate