Realme X50 Pro 5G, India’s first 5G phone launched starting at ₹37,999
- Realme has launched India’s first 5G smartphone, starting at ₹37,999.
- The device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 chipset and features a 90Hz refresh display.
- The Realme X50 Pro 5G will be available from Flipkart starting at 6PM today.
In addition to 5G support, the Realme X50 Pro 5G is equipped with the Snapdragon 865 chipset, an AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and a quad camera setup at the back.
Realme X50 Pro 5G price and availability
|Realme X50 Pro 5G||Price|
|6GB + 128GB||₹ 37,999|
|8GB + 128GB||₹ 39,999|
|12GB + 256GB||₹ 44,999|
AdvertisementThe device will be available in Moss Green and Rust Red colour options via Flipkart starting from 6PM today.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
The Realme X50 Pro 5G runs on Android 10 with Realme UI skinned on top. It features a 6.44-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
In terms of performance, the Realme X50 Pro 5G is powered by an octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipset coupled with Adreno 650 GPU. It is equipped with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
|64MP primary||f/1.8 aperture|
|12MP telephoto||f/2.5 aperture|
|8MP ultrawide||f/2.3 aperture|
|2MP B&W depth camera||f/2.4 aperture|
|32MP primary (selfie)||f/2.5 aperture|
|8MP ultrawide (selfie)||f/2.2 aperture|
The Realme X50 Pro 5G is powered by a 4,200mAh battery with 65W SuperDart charge. It also supports 18W QC/PD charging and 30W Flash charge. Connectivity options on the device include 5G SA/ NSA, dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port. The device is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
India to have 966 million mobile users by 2023 but less than 5% will have 5G: report
The new flagship smartphones are all incredibly expensive, and it's a worrying trend that suggests 5G is only for those who can afford it
Bharti Airtel will not bid for 5G spectrum at Trai recommended price: Vittal
Popular on BI
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- A half-mile installation just took 20,000 pounds of plastic out of the Pacific - proof that ocean garbage can be cleaned
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles