Samsung takes a dig at Apple, saying “let us know when it folds” during iPhone 14 series launch
- In a tweet,
Samsunghas taken a dig at Applesoon after the Far Out event.
- The company has mocked Apple for not introducing a
- There have been reports that Apple is working on a foldable phone.
Apple today hosted the Far Out event, launching several new products, including the iPhone 14 series, new Apple Watches and the AirPods Pro gen 2. Soon after the launch, Samsung mocked Apple on Twitter.
In a tweet, the Samsung Mobile US account called out Apple, saying, “Let us know when it folds”, mocking Apple for not introducing a foldable phone. For those unaware, Samsung is the market leader when it comes to foldable phones and Apple is yet to introduce a foldable device.
Let us know it when it folds. ♀️— Samsung Mobile US (@SamsungMobileUS) 1662574874000
Apart from this, Samsung also mocked the boxy design used by Apple in its watches, saying the company prefers a round shape as it’s a “classic”.
“Nice. A little boxy, but nice. We prefer a round shape ourselves. Classic,” the company said in a tweet.
While Apple has not introduced a foldable device yet, several reports have suggested that the company is working on a foldable phone. A report earlier this year revealed that the Cupertino giant is testing e-ink displays for a foldable phone.
Apple is not the only company that Samsung has to worry about. Google is also working on a foldable phone and is expected to introduce the device in 2023.
Here’s everything new on the iPhone 14 and 14 Pro — Dynamic island, satellite connectivity, always-on display and more
Apple Watch Series 8 brings tiny but important feature upgrades: Here’s what’s new
Here’s how much the iPhone 14, new Apple Watches and the AirPods Pro 2nd generation will cost in India
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know